- The Club
- Rowing Program
- Corporate Program
- Hall Hire
- Members Only
- Contact Us
Swan River Rowing Club Membership
The Swan River Rowing Club has a diverse membership encompassing elite, development, social, veteran and school rowing groups. We welcome new members in all categories if they embrace our club’s ethics. If you are interested in joining Swans, contact the club registrar.
2017 Membership Fees
|Competitive Senior and Masters Rowers||
$ 780 pa
|Students & Recreational Rowers||
$ 520 pa
|International Rowers||Enquire to club|
$ 100 pa
|Gym only||$ 520 pa|
Our financial year is October -September.
You may fit one of our special membership categories. Apply to the club for further information.
- Lower rates apply for both existing and new year 12s.
- School rowers applying in April and July pay pro-rata fees.
- Rowers training for Nationals October-March pay an additional 50% loading.
- International elite rowers training over the Nationals period pay the full membership + loading.
- International elite rowers here for periods less than 6 months pay a monthly fee.
Applicants for membership need to complete a Nomination Form (with support from a member), pay a $100 (Senior) or $50 (Student) Nomination Fee.
Prospective members may take up an introductory month of rowing for $50 children or students/$100 adult. This entitles the prospective member to try club facilities for a month, rowing once or twice a week normally on a weekend. Prospective members can only row after first registering with the club registrar. Note that the intro program is intended for novice and social rowers.
Click Introduction form to download a form for our introductory (learn to row) program.